Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Force Stays Leashed

It's been four years since we've seen the demo video of the next generation Star Wars game. We waited long and anxiously and this month it was released.
First ... this is not a review of the game, because in order for this to be a review I would've actually had to play the game and every copy I've gotten of thus far has been broken.
The game will freeze randomly and become unplayable, it will lock up my Wii and all and all it just doesn't work.
I did some research online and even sent an email to Krom studios (the studio that makes the game) just saying on how disappointed I was that they would send out a game with this many problems.
I know that I'm not the only one with these problems and I know other copies of the game have either severe or minor problems, but some work fine. That's not acceptable to me, I know all games have glitches but to have glitches that keep you from advancing in the game is terrible.
When you go to the store and buy a game you expect it to work, that's just logic, you expect to go home, relax and enjoy your purchase. You do not want to go home, put the game in and have it freeze on the menu screen!
I mean I wouldn't be this upset if this was just one disk, but I been through multiple and I know others have problems and that's just wrong.
So what I have to do is keep returning it until I get one that works! I mean stores won't give you refunds and you have to keep exchanging the game for same one or one of equal value! At this point I might just get a game of equal value, because there is a good chance it won't freeze up.
The development studio won't do anything, the only thing we can hope for is that the next shipment of games have less glitches, I mean I just want to play the game!!!
And I know it's not my system, because every other game I have works fine.
Here was a promising game and in the end I get nothing more but a broken game and having to wait even longer to play it and a new hobby of exchanging them.

No comments: