Sunday, August 17, 2008

Internet Entertainment: It's Terror Gnome!



A small town in Argentina is being terrorized by a small gnome like creature. The creature was caught on tape by a group of teenagers wandering the town.
They reported that after the saw the gnome creature that one of their friends was so scared they had to take him to the hospital.
Many locals have come forward to talk about their encounters with the creature, which is causing all residents to be in their home at night.
The creature resembles that of a garden gnome and walks sideways.
Is it real? Well in my opinion I think there is actual something there in the video, but I can't really tell you what it is, because the image is so dark.
It does look like a gnome, but is computer generated - to me it looks like it could be computer generated.
I doubt it's another animal dressed as a gnome, a monkey can do that sort of walk, but the look of the body does not match one of a monkey, dog or cat.
What I can say now is that the video lacks any further detail than the actual creature walking. As I said the image is to dark to see the face, which leaves a lot of questions.
I do believe people are seeing something on the streets, I do believe it looks strange, but I don't know if it's an actual gnome or something being mistaken as a gnome.


No comments: